BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy 29th Anniversary Mom & Dad

On September 25th 2008 my parents celebrated 29 years of marriage. Yay, I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents. They are definitely a huge part of who I am today. My parents have been in church a little over 25 years, as a child I was forced to go to church. By forced I mean, if i did not want to go or refused to go, it was a big butt whoopin' for me, ha! My daddy always said until you are 18 I am responsible for you and I am not going to have to stand in front of God one day and explain to him why you did not go to church while you were living under my roof. I did not like him for it to much then but I sure love him for it now. A seed was planted then and I sure am glad of it today. They are awesome parents and there are so many things in my past that I wish I could change and I can not apologize enough for it. I have emotionally expressed this to them and they always say the same thing. We forgive you and don't dwell on the past, live in the present. I love you mom & dad!!!!!